The OFIC is composed of prestigious Professors from Spanish and foreign universities:
- Rosemary Barberet. Professor of the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York (USA)
- José Cid Moliné. Professor of Criminal Law at the Autonomous University of Barcelona and Director of the Degree and Master in Criminology
- Franck Cullen. Professor of Criminology at the University of Cincinnati (USA)
- José Luis Díez Ripollés. Professor of Criminal Law at the University of Manchester and Director of the Andalusian Institute of Criminology (section Málaga)
- Gonzalo Escobar. Professor of Criminal Law at the University of Girona.
- Vicente Garrido Genovés. Criminal psychology professor at the University of Valencia
- Esther Giménez-Salinas i Colomer. Professor of Criminal Law and Criminology and Dean of Ramon Llull University (Barcelona).
- Andrea Giménez Salinas. Professor of Criminology at the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid and president of the SEIC.
- Elena Larrauri Pijoan. Professor of Criminology at tPompeu Fabra University (Barcelona).
- Juan José Medina Ariza Professor of Criminology at the University of Manchester
- Santiago Redondo Illescas. Professor of Psychology and Criminology at the University of Barcelona
- Cristina Rechea Alberola. Professor of Psychology at the University of Castilla-La Mancha and Director of Research in Criminology
- SECRETARY OF THE OBSERVATORY: Paula Villar Torres: Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Santiago de Compostela.
OFIC functions include:
1 To make available to the users information about the plans for the Degree in Criminology from the diverse Universities.
2 To make technical and evaluative comments on the new degrees designed or approved by the Spanish Universities.
3 To Publicize the Criminology curricula in other countries.
3 To disseminate the scientific knowledge generated by the research developed in our country.